TOPEC | Cost-effective modular slab formwork
TOPEC® from Hünnebeck makes the shuttering and stripping of slabs much faster and demonstrably more economical than conventional slab formwork systems. This is because the TOPEC system has just two basic parts – panels and props, with a drophead as an optional extra.
TOPEC panels up to 1.8 x 1.8 m can be put up and taken down by two people working on the ground ‘hook it on, push it up and prop it.’ Stripping is carried out with the reverse procedure.
TOPEC modular slab formwork at a glance
- Faster forming of slabs due to the unique giant panel 180 x 180 cm with a 3.24 m² forming area
- Easy use because of few system parts (prop + panel) and only 3 forming steps (hook on - push up - prop it)
- Safe erection and dismantling with only 2 persons from the ground
- High adaptability due to the comprehensive panel sizes and useful accessory parts
- Low weight due to aluminum design with a robust and rigid 14 cm high frame profile
- Low crane utilisation
Get in touch:
Unit 295 Block H | Blanchardstown Corporate Park | Dublin 15 D15 WVK1 | email@example.com